Due to strong growth (both in numbers of users and the size of discovery projects), we finally outgrew our previous hardware and have recently moved to a newer, faster and better server. In practical terms, this means that LawFlow project pages will load faster than ever (especially if you use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Edge). We continue to be hosted right here in New Zealand, at the international-grade Vocus data centre in Auckland.
We’ve also taken this occasion to refresh the home page and associated informational parts of our website. This will help us add more useful information and updates. We will continue to work on the site, so check back for updates.
You might have noticed that the informational website address is still www.lawflow.co.nz, but when you log into a LawFlow project the address is app.lawflow.nz. This has allowed us to separate the “app” part of the system from the informational website, which provides more flexibility in how we setup our servers.
Thanks to all our customers for your ongoing support!
We recently conducted our first-ever user survey, to find out what our users had to say about our LawFlow e-discovery system. We are very pleased to have received such positive feedback from our users. Comments include:
- “I find Lawflow easy to use, but particularly appreciate the excellent service and assistance when I have a question/issue.”
- “It is very intuitive to use.”
- “Overall, a great tool. It is especially good that it is created to reflect the High Court Rules and documents remain in NZ based servers.”
- “Very useful tool.”
- “Excellent system and very responsible support system. Have recommended it to others.”
- “Very good, great support and does its job.”
- “Good software.”
- “Its a great time saving tool.”
- “Software works well. Useful when working in a group.”
We also asked how LawFlow compared to other e-discovery systems. Many of our users have tried other systems (particularly Summation) but found them complicated, expensive and hard to use. Here’s how our users compared LawFlow to other systems:
- “It is proving to be much better than Summation.”
- “Really good, a lot more user friendly.”
- “Much more user friendly.”
- “Service is much better.”
- “Much less cumbersome and easily imported documents.”
- “Incredibly easier to use.”
We also received a number of great ideas for new/improved features. We really value that feedback as we continue to improve and extend LawFlow.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the survey. If you have any comments, ideas, feedback or questions, please contact us.