We hope everyone is doing well during the COVID-19 lockdown. Highlights of this update:
- Saved searches: you can now save a search configuration to re-use in multiple searches.
- Support for Outlook for Mac (OLM) files (the Mac equivalent of a PST file).
- Support for 7-zip (7z) compressed archive files. Uploaded 7z files will extract in the same manner as Zip files.
- Ability to set custom “badge” text for issues. This is useful for showing a shorter badge (e.g. an abbreviation or acronym) for issues with longer names.
- Option to tag all search results directly from the search results page (without having to use the document tray function).
- Improved detection of email dates from non-native emails.
- Improved performance of the Analysis and Parties pages.
- Easier merging of document types.
- Easier editing of issues.
- Add documents to tray function now shows more detail about matched documents.
- Improved performance when searching multiple lists.