Skip to content
- Browsing documents by email address now allows further browsing by role (From, To, Cc or Bcc)
- Linking email addresses to parties (authors & recipients): added an option for controlling whether to exclude CC and BCC recipients.
- New discovery review checklist checks:
- Redundant emails;
- Incomplete review tasks;
- Non-privileged, non-redacted emails sent from legal domains;
- A discovery review checklist can now be generated for a specific repository, folder or other set of documents, instead of for all client documents in the project.
- Exporting document information includes review task notes.
- Adding and removing of review tasks for documents is now recorded in affected documents’ history.
- Improved apparent duplicate email detection.
- Improvements to email disclaimer detection.
- “Hide junk image attachments” tool now includes PDFs (previously this feature only applied to native emails).
- Improved performance when processing PDF files with large number of fields.
- Processing of barcode-separated batch scans removes superfluous separator pages at the end of a batch scan.