This update includes a number of customer-requested features and improvements. Thank you to our great users for your suggestions and feedback, and ongoing support!
- Specific function for hiding non-discoverable documents.
- Ability to import and store external document IDs (i.e. where a document has been exported from another system, and you wish to retain the previous system’s assigned ID).
- Zoom large images by double-click.
- Ability to cross-reference list numbers/pages between two lists.
- Page borders for list documents.
- Option to search non-redacted documents.
- Two-factor SMS authentication option.
- Updated PDF viewer, with better performance and ‘find in document’ function.
- Link email address to author/recipient shows auto-suggest names.
- Documents page returns to current category upon refresh.
- Browse documents in list context.
- Option to include additional columns in Excel version of a custom list (i.e. same as available for discovery lists).
- Improved searching of email addresses and domain names.
- Option to disable whether a tag is shown as a ‘badge’ when browsing documents.
- Option to specify alternative badge text for tags.
- Separate fields for actual date and custom date in Excel reports (useful when both fields are being used).
- Improved creation of PDF hyperlinks to work on Mac OS systems (avoiding invalid characters).
- Better detection of imported production numbers.