We are continuing to work on a lot of new features & improvements to our LawFlow e-discovery system, and will continue rolling them out progressively. Here are highlights of the latest update.
- New OCR system to improve the performance, robustness and usefulness of the OCR process.
- Hide emails by address tool (similar to “hide emails by domain sender tool” in the previous update). This allows hiding (or deleting) of all emails sent from selected email addresses.
- Ability to exclude a saved search from within another search. This makes it easier to create searches that exclude documents meeting specific criteria. So if you want to do a search such as “All documents in criteria A, but excluding any in criteria B“, you can create a search for criteria B, save it as say “Criteria B”, and then create another search with criteria A that also excludes the “Criteria B” saved search.
- Option to toggle additional columns (author, recipient, etc) in the left-hand slide-out pane in Details view.
- Ability to link multiple documents to chronology events at the same time via the tray.
- Usability improvements to “link email addresses to parties” tool.
- Quick link for adding users added to home page.
- Improved detection of specific watermark text on PDFs.
- Improved no-content detection for vector-based PDFs.
Thanks as always to our great customers for your support and feedback.