We’ve been so busy adding new features, we haven’t had time to tell you about them!
Notable recent features include:
- A white-out tool, allowing irrelevant/unwanted parts of a document to be “whited out”. A common scenario is removing unwanted email or fax headers.
- An affidavit exhibit stamper, facilitating the easy stamping and numbering of affidavit exhibits.
- Bookmarks can now be inserted in compiled PDFs.
- The ability to rotate specific pages of a document (instead of all pages).
- An option to include a table of document type codes in exported lists.
- New “batch scan” function for handling very large, bulk-scanned sets of paper documents.
- Improved handling of duplicates.
- A function for comparing similar documents.
- Option to add parent/child documents to those already in the tray.
- A new “non-discovery documents” repository for holding other types of documents (e.g. pleadings).
- Option to download documents with their original filenames.
- Highlighting of search terms in PDF documents.
- Improved reordering of documents on custom lists.
- The ability to enter discovery data via Excel.
- Function for setting/editing party codes for multiple parties at once.
- Ability to add watermarks to list documents (e.g. to apply a “CONFIDENTIAL” watermark).
- More details about the status of related documents on the Discovery tab.
- The ability to enter more information when splitting a PDF.
- A way to scroll through PDFs one page at a time (instead of “continuous” scrolling).
- Searching by number of pages.
Some of these are significant features that we will blog about separately in future.