New features in this update
- Added the ability to import document “Name”, “Description” and “Email subject” values from a worksheet.
- The production number of a document can now be manually set.
- Option to scale pages in a bundle down to A4 size. This is useful when a bundle includes a number of oversize documents, e.g. architectural drawings that are often in A3 size or larger.
- Option to view “author” and “recipient” columns in a custom list
- Option to include an ordinal number (a sequential counter number) on custom lists and bundle files
- LawFlow now handles zips containing entries with very long file paths (such as those created by some document management systems). Previously, this was causing occasional problems because the file paths exceeded the maximum length allowed by an operating system.
- When a document is deleted, it is now shown as ‘struck out’ on the current category being browsers (like hidden documents).
Thank you as always to our users for your suggestions and feedback.